Sunday, December 18, 2005

Reminder of a classic

Today's Quote of the Day immediately reminded me that this same lesson can be learned from one of the great literary classics:

Cecil Baxter: "'You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty.'"


That classic of course is "The Cat in the Hat Came Back"

which once again reminds you that "Everything important I learned in Kindergarten" - which is the name of an apparaently humorous book but one I haven't read. But, being able to reference books - even without having read them is an important part in appearing intelligent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Bad example. Clearly, you haven't read TCITHCB enough times. After all, the Zoom cleans up everything (including itself) in the end. ("But, boy, let me tell you. It does clean up snow.")

I would go with the Parah Adumah.

yt said...

Thanks for the comment.
You are correct that there is Voom (note: not Zoom)
and I like to think of that as the exception to the rule - because after all - most of us don't have a little cat Z :)

Anonymous said...

apparently some people have alot of time on their hands.