Thursday, December 29, 2005

Label yourself

OK its been a while, but here is some interesting stuff, which allows you to do the fun thing of putting labels on people.

Someone sent me two tests to take to help identify yourself.

The first is a test to define yourself politically and you can take the test here
I took it and here are my results:

You are a
Social Conservative
(38% permissive)
and an...
Economic Liberal
(36% permissive)
You are best described as a:
Centrist

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.


This shows what I have been saying all along that I am a centrist and everyone who disagrees with me are exremists.

(I think I would come out less centrist if this test was centered around Israeli Politcal issues though)
The truth is this test surprised me, since I didn't think I would end up where I did.


The next test has more of a religious bent and is here

For this my results are:

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 17%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 55%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 74%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 45%

This means you're: Left Wing Yeshivish

Enjoy.

No comments: