Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shout Out plus a Bonus

I have to give a shout out here to ASG of Our Shiputzim fame. On his recommendation, I installed Windows Live Writer Beta.

It definitely seems much easier to write entries this way rather then the standard blogger web interface. I’m not saying the entries will be more frequent now, but I think I will enjoy writing them more this way.

And now as a bonus, I recently came across this clip again. Many of you have probably seen it before, but I am guessing it has been a while and this is one of those clips  (for of those of you who like this sort of thing) that are still enjoyable on a repeat viewing.

 

7 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Good stuff!

It was nice seeing you at the party.

ASG said...

Thanks for the shout out.

You might want to try some WL Writer plug-ins from the Windows Live Galley.
Here's a plug-in that lets you embed emoticons (like the one used in this post).

חג שמח ☺

ASG said...

Sorry, I ment "...from the Windows Live Gallery." (Not "Galley".)

ASG said...

Oops, that should be "meant".

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Classic!

Might be time for some re-watching.

Anonymous said...

Things are really happening on this blog.
We're glad we came to visit.
SPYYZ

yt said...

It is indeed a happening place.
Visit again.