Monday, July 07, 2008

Am I back?

Short answer:
Probably not.

Long answer:
I recently got a new phone from work (the best - or at least cheapest :) way to get a phone but that is a topic for another post) and it has a camera built in. I have never had a phone with a camera before (though the wife already has had two - but that is also a topic for another post).
After I took a picture with it, I noticed that there is an option to send the picture to a blog.

As a technical guy, I wondered how it worked and as a (former) blogger I was intrigued with the potential. So I waited for something that was blog-worthy.
When I was at the pool last week, I noticed that it was quite crowded (also a topic for another post) but for some reason, one corner of the pool had space. So I took a picture and today I tried sending it the blog. It actually worked really well and you can see it there in the previous post.
(Typing on the number pad to send the picture with some interesting text is another challenge in and of itself).

After checking the blog to see how it worked, I thought that perhaps an explanation as to why a post suddenly appeared was necessary. Hence this post.
But, will I carry on? It seems doubtful to me but one never knows, do one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - even if it's temporarily. (But I vote in favor of recommencing your blog!)

Thanks for the heads up about the comment feed. Our resident feed expert is busy with bagruyot and work, but when he has a chance, he's going to see if we can implement a comment feed as well.

We'll keep you posted.